Joint Motion, Muscle Length, and Function Assessment
A Research-Based Practical Guide, Second edition
Sales Date: 2019-12-18
416 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
416 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Spiral Bound
- ISBN: 9781975112240
- December 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
A clear and concise writing style, outstanding illustration program, and built-in learning aids, including case studies, chapter objectives, and practical examination forms, make this an ideal resource for future physical and occupational therapists. The unique coverage of joint ROM also makes it an ideal companion to a muscle strength text such as the classic Muscles: Testing and Function, by Florence Kendall.
- NEW! A four-color design featuring full-color photos and colorized line illustrations helps students master key techniques and anatomical structures.
- NEW! A “Quick Find” TOC at the beginning of each chapter makes it easy for students to locate key information—ideal for study and review!
- NEW! Practice Makes Perfect boxes and icons highlight the availability of online practical examination forms.
- Unique coverage of joint ROM using the universal goniometer, a topic not typically covered in muscle testing textbooks, prepares students for successful practice.
- Easy-to-understand coverage of the functional range of motion and functional movement patterns required for performance of daily activities at the joint enhances the presentation.
- Outstanding line art depicts the therapist's hand and goniometer positions in relation to deep anatomical structures (bone and muscle) in the end positions of joint ROM measurement.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
Publication Month: December, 2019
Product Format: Spiral bound
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.001 kg
Number of pages: 416 pages