Resource Manual for Nursing Research
Generating and Assessing Evidence for Nursing Practice, Eleventh edition
496 Pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm
496 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975112264
- February 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
The Resource Manual is accompanied by the invaluable online Toolkit, a must-have, timesaving innovation for students and seasoned researchers. Refined and easily adaptable research tools, available as editable Word files, address a broad range of research situations and can be customized to meet your specific needs.
- Crossword Puzzles provide an entertaining and challenging review of key terms and concepts.
- Study Questions encourage critical thinking and reinforce the most relevant content from each textbook chapter.
- Application Exercises hone students’ ability to read, comprehend and critique nursing studies most effectively.
- Full research reports in the robust appendices cover a wide range of endeavors.
- TheToolkit delivers fast online access to dozens of timesaving, adaptable resources that can be downloaded and customized to meet your specific needs.
Publication Month: February, 2020
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.800 mm
Weight: 0.794 kg
Number of pages: 496 pages