NMS Surgery Casebook
National Medical Series for Independent Study
512 Pages, 152.00 x 228.00 mm
512 pages, 152.00 x 228.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975112387
- November 2021
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Purchase the new print edition of this Lippincott® Connect title includes lifetime access to the digital version of the book, plus related materials such as videos and multiple-choice Q&A and self-assessments.
Ideal as a stand-alone review or as a perfect companion to NMS Surgery, Seventh Edition, this leading casebook for the surgical rotation presents a series of surgical cases that begin with a clinical scenario and progress step by step through the decision-making process of patient management. Concise and portable, NSM Surgery Casebook, Third Edition fits in a lab coat pocket—ideal for review on the wards.
Retaining the structured subject review, practice questions for the USMLE Step 2 exam, and focus on helping students work through clinical cases with a unique “what next” approach to decision making, this third edition offers a new full-color design, new study aids, and key updates throughout.
- A unique, case-based surgical review, with case variations, teaches effective surgical approach and allows students to practice real-world clinical decision making and prepare for exams.
- New and updated cases reflect modern surgical practice.
- Revised Cutting to the Chase feature at the beginning of each chapter presents a high-yield overview of important concepts.
- New Critical Surgical Associations from NMS Surgery cover associations and important sequences in a highly visual way.
- All-new radiographic images are easier to read and interpret.
- Easy-to-spot Digging Deep boxes provide high-yield information in an easily accessible way.
- An extensive illustration program provides opportunities to make patient management decisions based on visual cues.
- Lifetime access to the digital version of the book with the ability to highlight and take notes on key passages for a more personal, efficient study experience.
- Carefully curated resources, including interactive diagrams, video tutorials, flashcards, organ sounds, and self-assessment, all designed to facilitate further comprehension.
- Pool content from books across your entire library into self-created Study Collections based on discipline, procedure, organ, concept or other topics.
- Display related text passages, video clips and self-assessment questions from each book (if available) for efficient absorption of material.
- Annotate and highlight key content for easy access later.
- Navigate seamlessly between book chapters, sections, self-assessments, notes and highlights in a single view/page.