Procedural Pediatric Dermatology
520 Pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 207
520 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 207 illustrations
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975112448
- December 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Covers over 100 common and uncommon pediatric dermatologic procedures in a convenient, structured, step-by-step format.
- Presents clinical strategies and clinical tips (pearls) from practitioners currently performing these procedures in their practice with additional expertise of Andrew Krakowski and seven Associate Editors
- Includes important core chapters: Ethics, Procedure/Surgical Room Set-up, Wound Care Management, Photoprotection, and Patient and Family Resources
- Provides outstanding visual support with over 150 full-color illustrations and clinical photos of lesions and procedural techniques.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: December, 2020
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 1.406 kg
Number of pages: 520 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Dermatology