The Trauma Manual
Trauma and Acute Care Surgery, Fifth edition
1040 Pages, 127.00 x 203.00 x 0.00 mm
1040 pages, 127.00 x 203.00 x 0.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975113049
- September 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Covering all areas of trauma, critical care, and emergency surgery, The Trauma Manual: Trauma and Acute Care Surgery, 5th Edition, brings you fully up to date with recent changes in the field. This pocket manual is an indispensable resource for everyone on the trauma/acute care team, with practical, easy-to-read coverage of the wide range of patients seen daily with urgent presentation – whether from injury, emergency general surgical disease, or a major complication. This user-friendly manual is one that every trauma surgeon, surgical resident, surgical critical care specialist, emergency medicine physician, and emergency or trauma nurse will want to keep close at hand for daily use.
- Up-to-date coverage of trauma, critical care, and emergency general surgery from a newly expanded group of national and international experts in the field.
- Organized in a chronological fashion following the usual events and phases of care after injury or acute surgical illness.
- Many new and revised chapters throughout the book, plus an entirely new section on surgical rescue and management of frequent complications.
- Evidence-based recommendations backed by extensive clinical experience, presented in a quick-reference format for ease of use.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: September, 2019
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 203.000 x 127.000 mm
Weight: 0.115 kg
Number of pages: 1040 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Surgery / General