The Washington Manual Internship Survival Guide
312 Pages, 114.00 x 187.00 mm
312 pages, 114.00 x 187.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975113285
- July 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- To-the-point, updated explanations of the 10 most common diagnoses and patient complaints you’ll encounter; includes key history, what not to miss, and when to call for help.
- Features a detachable pocket card with step-by-step instructions and full-color illustrations of basic procedures you need to master to pass residency requirements.
- Now with checklists—also on the pocket card—that serve as handy action items for interns.
- Includes helpful do’s and don’ts on often overlooked workplace issues such as patient admission and discharges and communication with others on the medical team.
- Medical topics cover patient safety, risk mitigation, fluid management, operation of common devices like EKGs, as well as overviews of key clinical specialties.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: July, 2018
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 187.000 x 114.000 mm
Weight: 0.272 kg
Number of pages: 312 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Internal Medicine