Washington Manual Infectious Disease Subspecialty Consult
408 Pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm
408 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm
- ISBN: 9781975113421
- June 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Content has been thoroughly revised from cover to cover, including two new chapters: Antimicrobial Stewardship and Arboviruses and Hemorrhagic Fevers.
- A highly templated, bulleted format ensures you can find what you need quickly and easily.
- Comprehensive coverage includes fever of unknown origin, sexually transmitted infections, opportunistic infections associated with HIV, zoonotic and tickborne infections, protozoal infections, infection prevention, and much more.
- Text has been organized by organ system to facilitate generating a useful differential diagnosis based on a patient’s presentation.
- Written by faculty and fellows from the Infectious Diseases Division of Internal Medicine at the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: June, 2019
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 203.200 x 127.000 mm
Weight: 0.522 kg
Number of pages: 408 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Internal Medicine