Radiobiology for the Radiologist
Eighth edition, International Edition
- ISBN: 9781975114152
- June 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Organized into two sections. Part1 is sufficient for students of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine and follows the syllabus published by RSNA. Students in Radiation Oncology need the general information contained in Part 1, but also need the more specialized information contained in Part 2.
- New chapters introduce new therapies on medical countermeasures to radiation exposure and new molecular techniques in radiology.
- Mirrors the format of the Syllabus in Radiation Biology prepared by the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA).
- Written for residents, researchers, and graduate students in radiology, nuclear medicine, radiation oncology, and medical physics.
- Generally considered the most comprehensive textbook on cellular and molecular radiobiology.