Handbook of Stroke
500 Pages, 127.00 x 203.00 x 0.00 mm
500 pages, 127.00 x 203.00 x 0.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975114374
- November 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Covers everything from clinical and laboratory assessment, differential diagnosis, and initial management to medical and surgical treatment, prognosis, rehabilitation, and stroke prevention.
- Includes new chapters on the global burden of stroke and restorative therapies following stroke.
- Provides expert state-of-the-art guidance on acute stroke treatment, cerebrovascular disease genetics, primary stroke prevention, management of unruptured intracranial aneurysms, and current therapies for stroke-related symptoms and disorders.
- Guides your decision making with clear presentations of the thought processes that experienced neurovascular clinicians typically use, including what can be learned from the history, clinical management algorithms, when patients with stroke should be hospitalized vs. evaluated as outpatients, and more.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: November, 2019
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 203.000 x 127.000 mm
Weight: 0.430 kg
Number of pages: 500 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Neurology