Personalized and Precision Integrative Cardiovascular Medicine
Sales Date: 2019-12-17
500 Pages, 215.00 x 279.00 mm
500 pages, 215.00 x 279.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781975115289
- December 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Covers functional cardiology, integrative medicine, and metabolic medicine/cardiology in an expert, practical manner – ideally suited for practitioners who already incorporate integrative approaches in their practice, as well as more traditional clinicians who want to learn more about this growing area.
- Reviews pathophysiology, vascular biology and vascular aging, nutrition supplements and food sensitivities, testing and cardiovascular disease, hypertension, dyslipidemia, congestive heart failure, CV genomics, pharmacotherapy, special populations, and more.
- Helps clinicians develop a comprehensive prevention, management, and treatment program to reduce the incidence of cardiovascular disease, targeting organ damage, morbidity, and mortality.
- Ideal for cardiologists, fellows, naturopathic, osteopathic and chiropractic physicians, primary care and internal medicine providers, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: December, 2019
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 279.000 x 215.000 mm
Weight: 0.001 kg
Number of pages: 500 pages