Josephson's Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Techniques and Interpretations, Sixth edition
856 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
856 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781975115562
- August 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Widely known as the premier electrophysiology text, Josephson’s Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology provides a thorough understanding of the mechanisms of cardiac arrhythmias and the therapeutic interventions used to treat them. Dr. David J. Callans, personally chosen and trained by Dr. Mark Josephson, continues the tradition of excellence of previous editions while bringing the text fully up to date in every area of this complex field. The sixth edition provides highly visual guidance on the electrophysiologic methodology required to define the mechanism and site of origin of arrhythmia – enabling you to choose the safest and most effective therapy for each patient.
- Focuses on physiologic investigation in the EP lab, using superb illustrations and expert clinical insights, covering proven approaches and methods in this challenging area.
- Includes extensive updates to content on setting up an EP lab, techniques of intra-cardiac electrical recording, atrial flutter and fibrillation, and catheter and surgical ablation in the therapy of arrhythmia.
- Addresses new topics such as anatomy and imaging relevant to electrophysiology.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of mechanisms, clinical implications and limitations of current therapeutic EP interventions including drugs, catheter, and surgical ablations.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: August, 2020
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.002 kg
Number of pages: 856 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Cardiology