The Duke Manual of Vitreoretinal Surgery
250 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 167
250 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 167 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781975117900
- November 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Offers a step-by-step outline for each surgical procedure, from preoperative considerations through postoperative care, including numerous surgical pearls.
- Contains 250 full-color photographs and illustrations that clearly depict techniques and other essential aspects of vitreoretinal surgery.
- Covers surgery basics, gas and oil tamponades, pediatric retinal surgery, and management of challenging vitreoretinal surgical scenarios.
- Provides access, via the eBook, to 50 surgical videos from the Duke archive.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: November, 2020
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.800 mm
Number of pages: 250 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Ophthalmology