ACSM's Foundations of Strength Training and Conditioning
American College of Sports Medicine
598 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
598 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781975118754
- June 2021
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Myths and Misconceptions boxes debunk popular myths and clarify widespread misconceptions about strength and conditioning.
- Interpreting Research boxes draw attention to important research findings and explain their application to strength and conditioning practice.
- Case Studies throughout the chapters challenge you to evaluate real-world scenarios and devise effective solutions.
- Exercise boxes provide step-by-step instructions for various exercises, as well as Caution! alerts that highlight important safety considerations.
- Sidebars highlight topical points at a glance.
- Additional online resources, including videos, animations, additional exercises and exercise variations, and an interactive question bank further support understanding of the content.
- Review Questions at the end of each chapter test your knowledge and challenge you to apply what you’ve learned.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more.
Publication Month: June, 2021
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Number of pages: 598 pages