Community & Public Health Nursing
Evidence for Practice, Third edition, International Edition
608 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
608 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975118815
- May 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Rosanna F. DeMarco, PhD, RN, PHCNS-BC, APHN-BC, FAAN; and Judith Healey-Walsh, PhD, RN
Turn evidence-based data into confident clinical decisions.
Succinct, approachable, and logically organized, Community and Public Health Nursing, 3rd Edition, helps you develop the critical thinking skills and complex reasoning abilities you need to connect data with effective decisions in community and public health practice. This extensively revised, heavily illustrated edition emphasizes an evidence-based perspective and focuses on the individual in the context of the community setting and on the global community to equip you for challenges you’ll encounter throughout your nursing career.
- Case Studies stimulate your critical thinking and analytic skills.
- Evidence for Practice Briefs offer objective evidence obtained from research and guide you in making practice decisions.
- Practice Points highlight important practice considerations for fast reference.
- Student Perspectives make chapter content relatable with relevant insights from real students.
- Critical Thinking Questions test your ability to combine research, context, and judgment for effective critical analysis.
- Ethical Legal Issues vignettes alert you to ethical and legal concerns unique to community and public health nursing practice.
- How To Boxes detail specific steps for completing common tasks.
- Levels of Prevention Boxes help you master primary, secondary, and tertiary prevention of disease and illness.
- Chapter Highlights point out key chapter content to help you study efficiently.
- Key Concepts and Key Terms familiarize you with concepts and terminology essential to your understanding.
- Objectives help you identify observable goals for the completion of each chapter.
- Updated Healthy People 2020 coverage and learning activities help you meet national objectives and apply concepts to real-life scenarios.
- Community Resources connect you to sources of help or information available in most communities.
Publication Month: May, 2019
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.136 kg
Number of pages: 608 pages