Genitourinary Imaging: A Core Review
A Core Review
261 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
261 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975119874
- November 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Features questions in many exam areas, including genitourinary disease, image acquisition physics, iatrogenic adverse events, image-based diagnosis, percutaneous biopsy and drainage catheter techniques, disease management, and medical ethics.
- Pairs multiple-choice questions with high-quality radiographs, CT, MR, and ultrasound images.
- Provides concise but detailed answers supplemented by relevant, up-to-date references.
- Follows the structure and content of what you’ll encounter on the test, conveniently organized by topic.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: November, 2020
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.793 kg
Number of pages: 261 pages