Musculoskeletal Imaging: A Core Review
A Core Review
253 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
253 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975120450
- November 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Features questions in all exam areas, including imaging basics, normal anatomy, congenital and developmental spine/extremity anomalies and dysplasias, infection, tumors and tumor-like conditions, trauma, metabolic and hematologic disorders, arthropathy, and more.
- Accompanies each question with 1 or 2 high-quality radiographs, CT, MR, or ultrasound images.
- Provides concise answers with explanations of each choice followed by relevant, up-to-date references.
- Follows the structure and content of what you’ll encounter on the test, conveniently organized by topic.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: November, 2020
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.703 kg
Number of pages: 253 pages