Studying a Study and Testing a Test
386 Pages, 152.00 x 228.00 mm
386 pages, 152.00 x 228.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975120894
- October 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Class tested by students in leading medical schools, Studying a Study and Testing a Test, Seventh Edition, features a suite of resources ideal for traditional learning, flipped-classroom approaches, and distance learning:
- Interactive online Journal Club review, available on thePoint, reinforces the fundamentals of critiquing research using simulated studies and flaw-catching exercises, which help you prepare for success on Step 2, Step 3, and other certifying examinations.
- M.A.A.R.I.E. framework provides a questions-to-ask approach for critical review of clinical research from observational and randomized studies to decision analyses and cost-effectiveness analyses.
- Reading the Research, available on thePoint, provides full-length articles and abstracts that prompt critical reading and interactive discussions of case-control studies, cohort studies, and randomized controlled trials.
- New flaw-catching exercises included at the end of each unit provide additional practice using the M.A.A.R.I.E. approach to recognize study flaws.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more.
Publication Month: October, 2020
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 228.000 x 152.000 mm
Weight: 0.771 kg
Number of pages: 386 pages