The ABSITE Review
336 Pages, 127.00 x 203.00 x 0.00 mm
336 pages, 127.00 x 203.00 x 0.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975121150
- May 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Covers every topic on the ABSITE, from basic science to clinical knowledge in general surgery and surgical subspecialties.
- Uses a streamlined outline and list format, full-color illustrations, tables, and algorithms to facilitate quick study and rapid memorization.
- Highlights must-know information in bold throughout the text.
- Reflects the current ABSITE and can be used independently of other study materials.
- Also useful for certification or recertification with a proven format that allows you to spend more time studying important facts and less time searching for them.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: May, 2019
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 203.000 x 127.000 mm
Weight: 0.430 kg
Number of pages: 336 pages