Reading EEGs: A Practical Approach
456 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 302
456 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 302 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781975121198
- July 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Presents concepts of pattern recognition in a sequential, logical fashion based on appearance rather than disease process.
- Covers simple, intermediate, and advanced topics in EEG, epilepsy, and neurophysiology.
- Includes several new chapters, including:
- The pathophysiology of epileptiform activity covering the neuroscience of seizure generation and the origins of pathological waveforms,
- Separate chapters on subdural and stereotactic EEG recording,
- Updated discussions of seizure semiology based on new terminology,
- New chapters on epilepsy genetics and non-epileptic events.
- Features expanded coverage of high density EEG, seizure detection methods, magnetoencephalography and intraoperative monitoring.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: July, 2020
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 1.247 kg
Number of pages: 456 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Neurology