Diagnosis and Management of Fetal Arrhythmias
275 Pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm
275 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975122867
- August 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Offers simple, straightforward methods to diagnose and triage fetal arrhythmias, written with the obstetric practitioner in mind.
- Highlights the well-organized text with more than 400 full-color images and line drawings.
- Features an extensive library of more than 50 video case examples included with eBook.
- Provides expert, focused coverage of a key area for obstetricians and residents, maternal-fetal medicine fellows and attendings, obstetric sonographers, and pediatric cardiologists.
- Includes access to an additional image-based chapter of arrhythmia case studies in the eBook.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.