Transcultural Concepts in Nursing Care
Eighth edition, International Edition
476 Pages, 177.80 x 228.60 mm
476 pages, 177.80 x 228.60 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975125431
- October 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Rooted in cultural assessment and trusted for its proven approach, Transcultural Concepts in Nursing Care is your key to ensuring safe, ethical and effective care to diverse cultures and populations. This comprehensive text helps you master transcultural theories, models and research studies while honing the communication and collaboration skills essential to success in today’s changing clinical nursing environment.
- Updated content familiarizes you with changes in the healthcare delivery system, new research studies and theoretical advances.
- Evidence-Based Practice boxes ground concepts in the latest research studies and highlight clinical implications for effective practice.
- Case Studies , based on the authors’ actual clinical experiences and research findings, help you translate concepts to clinical applications across diverse healthcare settings.
- Review questions and learning activities in each chapter inspire critical thinking and allow you to apply your knowledge.
- Chapter objectives and key terms keep you focused on each chapter’s most important concepts.
Publication Month: October, 2019
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 228.600 x 177.800 mm
Weight: 0.726 kg
Number of pages: 476 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Nursing / Issues