Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing
Eighth edition, International Edition
- ISBN: 9781975126360
- October 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- New! Unfolding Patient Stories, written by the National League for Nursing, are an engaging way to begin meaningful conversations in the classroom.
- Cartoon-like images to explain difficult concepts.
- An in-book study guide, built into every chapter, provides questions to reinforce student learning and build clinical reasoning skills.
- Watch and Learn icons identify disorders directly related to the online video series.
- Therapeutic Communication Dialogues provide examples of nurse-client interactions to help students build skills in this vital aspect of mental health nursing.
Publication Month: October, 2019
Product Format: Paperback
Weight: 1.157 kg
Number of pages: 552 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Nursing / Psychiatric