Henke's Med Math
Dosage Calculation, Preparation, & Administration, Ninth edition, International Edition
560 Pages, 0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00
560 pages, 0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975127022
- October 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Ninth Edition Features:
- Shows 4 dosage calculation methods side-by-side to be adaptable to instructor preference.
- New! Clinical Case Studies available on thePoint. These cases allow students to apply content to context.
- 70 + Calculations in Action animations providing students a visual demonstration of how problems are solved.
- Self-tests throughout each chapter insure that students master the necessary skills.
- Putting it Together case studies allow students to test their mastery in life-like scenarios.
- Proficiency tests at the end of each chapter allows students to test what they have learned.
Publication Month: October, 2019
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 0.000 x 0.000
Weight: 0.124 kg
Number of pages: 560 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Nursing / Pharmacology