Blueprints Obstetrics & Gynecology
Seventh edition, Revised Reprint
529 Pages, 177.00 x 254.00 x 0.00 mm
529 pages, 177.00 x 254.00 x 0.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975134877
- December 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Clinical high-yield content covers what you need to know for the USMLE, shelf exam, and your Obstetrics & Gynecology rotation!
This best-selling Blueprints title is an ideal resource for the obstetrics and gynecology rotation and board preparation. This is the perfect companion for quick study breaks during rotation downtime, with concise chapters that appeal to students who want a review of key concepts, research, and therapies in today’s practice. Blueprints are also utilized by students in physician assistant, nurse practitioner, and osteopathic programs, as well as residents preparing for USMLE Step 3.
- Expanded coverage of topics, evidence-based research, therapies, and the latest changes in the management of cervical dysplasia and cervical cancer screening, abnormal uterine bleeding, hypertension in pregnancy, cervical insufficiency, prenatal diagnosis, and preterm labor.
- Updates on the latest techniques in contraception, sterilization, and hormone replacement, as well as current treatment options for uterine fibroids and ovarian cysts.
- Updated tables and figures that improve student’s assimilation and retention of information.
- Case-based clinical vignette questions at the end of each chapter help you review the material and prepare for exams.
- New and updated board-style questions, with full explanations of both correct and incorrect options, increase understanding.
Publication Month: December, 2018
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.000 mm
Weight: 0.113 kg
Number of pages: 529 pages