The Diversity Promise: Success in Academic Surgery and Medicine Through Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
272 Pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm
272 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm
- ISBN: 9781975135478
- May 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Allows any school of medicine to learn and benefit from a program that is setting the standard and making progress in this vital area of today’s medical education.
- Familiarizes readers with each category of the Michigan Promise program: Environment, Achievement, Recruitment, Leadership, Innovation and Outreach.
- Chapters are written by professors at the University of Michigan as well as nationally known experts and cover developing faculty, medical students, and residents.
- Covers topics such as building an open and inclusive environment for faculty, mentoring and sponsorship, leadership and research development, outreach and global health, attracting talented medical students, developing talent in residents, and much more.
- Incorporates clear, easy-to-understand images that employ elements of the visual abstract, a method of disseminating scientific research now adopted by dozens of medical and scientific journals and institutions.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: May, 2020
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.800 mm
Weight: 0.794 kg
Number of pages: 272 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Surgery / General