Biopsy Interpretation of the Prostate
Biopsy Interpretation Series
436 Pages, 152.00 x 228.00 x 0.00 mm
436 pages, 152.00 x 228.00 x 0.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781975136543
- January 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Focuses on practical, need-to-know information regarding the diagnosis and prognosis of prostate cancer obtained on biopsy, addressing both common and unusual issues that arise in day-to-day practice.
- Provides new information on noninvasive lesions (HGPIN and intraductal carcinoma), clinical correlates with biopsy, and practical molecular findings.
- Shows how to critically use adjunctive tests to both diagnose limited prostate cancer and avoid overdiagnosing mimickers of prostate cancer.
- Emphasizes the newest updates in prostate cancer grading so that you can provide the most accurate prognostication in your biopsy reports.
- Features 1800 images online, as well as a 50-question test bank for self-assessment and review.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: January, 2020
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 228.000 x 152.000 mm
Weight: 0.816 kg
Number of pages: 436 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Pathology