Biopsy Interpretation of the Lung
Biopsy Interpretation Series
472 Pages, 152.00 x 228.00 x 0.00 mm
472 pages, 152.00 x 228.00 x 0.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781975136581
- July 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Addresses both common and unusual issues that arise in the day-to-day interpretation of lung biopsies, providing a solid approach to formulating surgical and medical decisions.
- Includes detailed chapters on interstitial lung disease, lung cancer, and neuroendocrine tumors.
- Covers the major clinical aspects of the various disease processes, plus histopathologic features and use of ancillary diagnostic techniques such as special stains, immunohistochemistry, electron microscopy, and molecular pathology.
- Discusses indications for different types of biopsies for various lesions, such as endoscopic vs. core needle vs. open/wedge biopsy.
- Brings you up to date with recent changes in terminology, diagnostic criteria and the development of newer molecular techniques that have changed the practice of pulmonary pathology.
- Features hundreds of new references, more than 500 color photomicrographs, and numerous tables that categorize lesions and present diagnostic criteria in a simple format.
- Provides eBook access to 200 additional images and a multiple-choice test bank that is ideal for board exam preparation.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: July, 2020
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 228.000 x 152.000 mm
Weight: 0.952 kg
Number of pages: 472 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Pathology