The Pre-Clerkship Guide
Procedures and Skills for Clinical Rotations, First edition
400 Pages, 127.00 x 203.00 mm
400 pages, 127.00 x 203.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975138059
- November 2021
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Purchase of the new print edition of this Lippincott® Connect title includes lifetime access to the digital version of the book, plus related materials such as videos and multiple-choice Q&A and self-assessments.
The perfect, one-of-a-kind companion to clerkship bootcamps, dedicated courses, or independent study, The Pre-Clerkship Guide: Procedures and Skills for Clinical Rotations delivers clear guidance on fundamental skills and basic clinical procedures essential for success in clinical rotations. Concise, step-by-step instructions and supplemental illustrations detail need-to-know information at a glance for quick reference when studying or practicing in a clinical setting, accompanied by professional insights and examples that highlight effective application.
Whether paired with Bates’s Pocket Guide or used as a standalone resource, this compact, easy-to-use text reinforces key information in a cohesive approach to help students feel comfortable and confident in clinical settings.
- At-a-glance coverage of nearly 100 common procedures and skills – from procedures such as central venous catheter placement, to immunizations, to progress notes.
- Concise, step-by-step instructions distill essential procedural information.
- Detailed photographs and illustrations clarify key concepts and techniques.
- Focused chapter objectives support quick reference to need-to-know content.
- Lifetime access to the digital version of the book with the ability to highlight and take notes on key passages for a more personal, efficient study experience.
- Carefully curated resources, including interactive diagrams, video tutorials, flashcards, organ sounds, and self-assessment, all designed to facilitate further comprehension.
- Pool content from books across your entire library into self-created Study Collections based on discipline, procedure, organ, concept or other topics.
- Display related text passages, video clips and self-assessment questions from each book (if available) for efficient absorption of material.
- Annotate and highlight key content for easy access later.
- Navigate seamlessly between book chapters, sections, self-assessments, notes and highlights in a single view/page.
Publication Month: November, 2021
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 203.000 x 127.000 mm
Number of pages: 400 pages