Grant's Atlas of Anatomy
Fifteenth edition, Hardcover Edition
Sales Date: 2020-04-16
896 Pages, 233.00 x 276.00 mm
896 pages, 233.00 x 276.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781975138714
- April 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Lippincott® Connect Featured Title
Purchase the new print edition of this Lippincott® Connect title includes lifetime access to the digital version of the book, plus related materials such as videos and multiple-choice Q&A and self-assessments.
For more than seventy-five years, Grant’s Atlas of Anatomyhas maintained a tradition of excellence while continually adapting to meet the needs of each generation of students. The updated fifteenth edition is a visually stunning reference that delivers the accuracy, pedagogy, and clinical relevance expected of this classic atlas, with new and enhanced features that make it even more practical and user-friendly.
Illustrations drawn from real specimens, presented in surface-to-deep dissection sequence, set Grant’s Atlas of Anatomy apart as the most accurate reference available for learning human anatomy. These realistic representations bring structures to life and provide students with the ultimate lab resource.
- NEW Illustration overviews highlight the autonomic nerves to clarify nerve and muscle innervations.
- NEW and updated images reflect the latest clinical insights through:
- 15 NEW Illustrations
- 160 revised figures
- NEW and updated surface anatomy images
- NEW pulses photos
- Renowned, high-resolution, dynamically colored illustrations organized in dissection sequence enable the formation of 3-D constructs for each body region and provide detailed, realistic reference during dissection.
- Tables detail muscles, vessels, and other anatomic information in an easy-to-use format ideal for review and study.
- Enhanced medical imaging includes more than 100 clinically significant MRIs, CT images, ultrasound scans, and corresponding orientation drawings to help students confidently apply the laboratory experience to clinical rotations.
- Color schematic illustrations reinforce the relationships of structures and anatomical concepts in vibrant detail.
- Lifetime access to the digital version of the book with the ability to highlight and take notes on key passages for a more personal, efficient study experience.
- Carefully curated resources, including interactive diagrams, video tutorials, flashcards, organ sounds, and self-assessment, all designed to facilitate further comprehension.
- Pool content from books across your entire library into self-created Study Collections based on discipline, procedure, organ, concept or other topics.
- Display related text passages, video clips and self-assessment questions from each book (if available) for efficient absorption of material.
- Annotate and highlight key content for easy access later.
- Navigate seamlessly between book chapters, sections, self-assessments, notes and highlights in a single view/page.
Publication Month: April, 2020
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 233.000 mm
Weight: 0.002 kg
Number of pages: 896 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Anatomy