Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Fractures
912 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
912 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781975139407
- December 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Part of the highly regarded Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery series, Fractures, Fourth Edition, is a concise, lavishly illustrated reference covering the most advanced, successful surgical techniques for fractures of the upper extremity, lower extremity, pelvis, and acetabulum—all in step-by-step detail. This fully revised edition presents the preferred techniques of surgical masters, illustrated with full-color, sequential, surgeon’s-eye view intraoperative photographs, as well as superb drawings by noted medical illustrators. New and rewritten chapters keep you fully up to date with recent changes in the field.
- Provides the up-to-date guidance you need to master both traditional techniques and innovative new procedures in fracture surgery.
- Features four new chapters, each written by a renowned expert in the field: acetabular fractures: Stoppa approach; extremity deformity correction and limb lengthening; proximal humerus fractures: IM nail; and posterior pelvic-ring disruptions: lumbopelvic fixation.
- Covers indications and contraindications, pitfalls and potential complications, pertinent surgical anatomy, and pearls and tips for improving results.
- Helps you acquire both knowledge and skill as you master the art and science of fracture surgery with guidance from leading orthopaedic surgeons.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.