Medical Marijuana: A Clinical Handbook
512 Pages, 152.00 x 228.00 x 0.00 mm
512 pages, 152.00 x 228.00 x 0.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975141899
- September 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Written by experienced clinicians for practicing physicians and other health care providers, this timely handbook presents today’s available information on cannabis and its uses in all areas of patient care. Medical Marijuana: A Clinical Handbook summarizes what is currently known about the positive and negative health impacts of cannabis, detailed pharmacological profiles of both THC and CBD, considerations for each medical specialty, treatment approaches used by practicing clinicians, and insights into the history of cannabis and the current regulatory environment in the United States. This concise, easy-to-navigate guide is an invaluable resource for physicians and residents, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, and other clinicians who seek reliable clinical guidelines in this growing area of health care.
- Organizes content by subspecialty, with chapters covering approved uses, side effects, interactions, potential benefits, and more.
- Includes information on historical and cultural perspectives, current state of legalization in the U.S., cannabis chemical constituents, best practices for clinical use, and products currently available in legal cannabis dispensaries.
- Provides current available evidence in addition to anecdotal findings of experienced prescribers.
- Offers authoritative coverage from well-respected and trustworthy sources, providing an invaluable guide for expert recommendations and informed patient care.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: September, 2020
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 228.000 x 152.000 mm
Weight: 0.793 kg
Number of pages: 512 pages