Manual of Neurologic Emergencies
Sales Date: 2021-10-29
372 Pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm
372 pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975142780
- October 2021
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Walks you through all aspects of diagnosis and management, including a rapid diagnosis and directed approach which are especially critical to optimal outcomes.
- Reviews neuroanatomy, performing a history, selecting appropriate imaging, and structuring/modifying the physical exam for the needs of the individual patient.
- Provides helpful information such as pathophysiology, differential diagnosis, evidence-based analysis of the literature, best practice recommendations, and treatment algorithms for a wide range of clinical presentations.
- Covers altered consciousness and behavior, neuromuscular disorders, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease, dizziness and vertigo, head trauma, acute stroke, headache, seizures, central nervous system infections, and more.
- Facilitates best practices and promotes communication across all specialties, whether in the emergency department, ICU, urgent care setting, pre-hospital environment, or anywhere else neurologic emergencies may occur.
- Shares the experience as well as extensive knowledge the editors and authors have with neurologic emergencies.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.