The JAAPA QRS Review for PAs
Study Plan and Guide for PANCE and PANRE, First edition
652 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
652 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975143817
- December 2021
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Using the popular JAAPA Quick Recertification Series (QRS) format developed by PAs for PAs, this unique review presents up-to-date coverage of all certification and recertification topics, including preventive medicine, identification and treatment of illness, and diagnostic testing, accompanied by pre-and post-tests that help readers easily assess their knowledge and target areas for further study. This approach, designed by learning experts in partnership with leading clinicians and PA faculty, has been used successfully for more than a decade and is tailored for PAs. Combined with hands-on study tools and proven techniques to maximize learning and test-taking, this resource not only prepares students and PAs for success on the PANCE and PANRE but helps users self-assess their baseline knowledge and save time in preparation for any exam.
- NCCPA-specific approach to exam prep reflects the latest PANCE/PANRE blueprint.
- Popular JAAPA Quick Recertification Series (QRS) format makes essential disease information accessible and engaging.
- Pre-test questions at the beginning of key sections and a Post-test assess and reinforce understanding and retention for better PANCE prep.
- Guidance from learning experts provides study and test-taking techniques and offers an efficient approach to self-assess and target learning for exam success.
- eBook available. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.