Cancer: Principles and Practice of Oncology Primer of Molecular Biology in Cancer
544 Pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 106
544 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 106 illustrations
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975149116
- April 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Compiles the knowledge and experience of leading scientists and clinicians in the field.
- Provides separate chapters on each of the 18 most common cancer types, with state-of-the-art information on how molecular biology advances are impacting clinical practice.
- Includes a thorough chapter on genetic counseling and genetic testing to help you navigate the challenges and ethical dilemmas of cancer genetics.
- Covers key topics such as Hallmarks of Cancer, Precision Medicine in Oncology, Cancer Immunotherapy, Pharmacogenomics, and many more.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: April, 2020
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.800 mm
Weight: 0.885 kg
Number of pages: 544 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Oncology