An Introduction, First edition
468 Pages, 152.00 x 228.00 x 0.00 mm
468 pages, 152.00 x 228.00 x 0.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975149642
- October 2021
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Covers clinical disorders, special considerations such as Trauma, Child Abuse, Pediatric consultation, psychiatric emergencies in children, and various approaches to treatment including CBT, parent management training, trauma-focused interventions, psychopharmacology.
- Follows a consistent chapter format: diagnosis, classification/assessment, epidemiology, neurological and psychological factors, clinical expression, differential diagnosis, and treatment.
- Includes case studies and example case reports.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: October, 2021
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 228.000 x 152.000 mm
Number of pages: 468 pages