Photographic Atlas of Anatomy
Ninth edition, International Edition
752 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
752 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975151560
- April 2021
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Purchase of the new print edition of this Lippincott® Connect title includes lifetime access to the digital version of the book, plus related materials such as videos and multiple-choice Q&A and self-assessments.
Photographic Atlas of Anatomy features outstanding full-color photographs of actual cadaver dissections, with accompanying schematic drawings and diagnostic images, to help students develop an unparalleled mastery of human anatomy with ease. Depicting anatomic structures more realistically than illustrations in traditional atlases, this proven resource shows students exactly what they will see in the dissection lab. Chapters are organized by region in the order of a typical dissection, with each chapter presenting regional anatomical structures in a systematic manner.
This updated 9th edition includes revised content throughout and features additional cadaver dissection photos, medical imaging, and clinical illustrations, as well as a new appendix with learning resources that strengthen students’ understanding of the vascular, lymphatic, muscular, and nervous systems.
- UPDATED! Chapters organized by region guide you through the order of a typical dissection.
- NEW! Appendix with learning resources reinforces your understanding of the vascular, lymphatic, muscular, and nervous systems.
- More than 1,200 full-color dissection photos, medical imaging, and clinical illustrations —all new or updated— depict key anatomical distinctions and functional connections as seen in the dissection lab.
- Authentic photographic reproduction of colors, structures, and spatial dimensions familiarize you with the human anatomy as seen in the dissection lab and on the operating table.
- Functional connections between single organs, the surrounding tissue, and organ systems are clarified to help you prepare for the dissection lab and practical exams.
- Dissections illustrate the regional anatomy in layers "from the outside in" to prepare you for the lab and operating room.
- Clinical comments strengthen your understanding and clinical readiness.
- Lifetime access to the digital version of the book with the ability to highlight and take notes on key passages for a more personal, efficient study experience.
- Carefully curated resources, such as interactive diagrams, video tutorials, organ sounds, and self-assessment, all designed to facilitate further comprehension.
- Pool content from books across your entire library into self-created Study Collections based on discipline, procedure, organ, concept or other topics.
- Display related text passages, video clips and self-assessment questions from each book (if available) for efficient absorption of material.
- Annotate and highlight key content for easy access later.
- Navigate seamlessly between book chapters, sections, self-assessments, notes and highlights in a single view/page.
Publication Month: April, 2021
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.002 kg
Number of pages: 752 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Anatomy