West's Pulmonary Pathophysiology
The Essentials, Tenth edition
Sales Date: 2021-06-02
272 Pages, 152.00 x 228.00 mm, 91
272 pages, 152.00 x 228.00 mm, 91 illustrations
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975152819
- June 2021
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Lippincott® Connect Featured Title
Purchase the new print edition of this Lippincott® Connect title includes access to the digital version of the book, plus related materials such as videos and multiple-choice Q&A and self-assessments.
Reflecting the trusted expertise of Dr. John B. West and Dr. Andrew M. Luks, West’s Pulmonary Pathophysiology: The Essentials, Tenth Edition offers accessible explanations of disease processes that affect the respiratory system. This best-selling companion to West’s Respiratory Physiology: The Essentials, 11th Edition, has served generations of students and practitioners who work with respiratory patients, presenting vital knowledge in a concise, straightforward manner that’s easy to understand.
Building on this legacy of success, the tenth edition is updated throughout with the latest clinical perspectives, new images, clinical vignettes, and enhanced USMLE-style review questions to help students excel in today’s changing healthcare practice.
- UPDATED! Clinical Vignettes with open-ended questions demonstrate the real-world application of basic science and strengthen students’ self-assessment.
- UPDATED! Radiographs, CT images, and color histopathologic sections clarify diagnostic and therapeutic approaches.
- UPDATED! USMLE-style multiple-choice questions, with answers, at the end of each chapter reveal areas requiring further study and boost students’ test-taking confidence.
- Clinical features/notes boxes provide efficient, bulleted review for key diseases.
- End-of-chapter Key Concepts reviews reinforce essential chapter information at a glance.
- Appendices provide fast access to symbols, units, and normal values; further readings; and answers to multiple-choice and Clinical Vignette questions.
- Online video lectures, available via YouTube, engage students in the material and clarify challenging textbook concepts.
- Full access to the digital version of the book with the ability to highlight and take notes on key passages for a more personal, efficient study experience.
- Carefully curated resources, such as interactive diagrams, audio and video tutorials, and self-assessment, all designed to facilitate further comprehension.
- Pool content from books across your entire library into self-created Study Collections based on discipline, procedure, organ, concept or other topics.
- Display related text passages, video clips and self-assessment questions from each book (if available) for efficient absorption of material.
- Annotate and highlight key content for easy access later.
- Navigate seamlessly between book chapters, sections, self-assessments, notes and highlights in a single view/page.