Middle Range Theories
Fifth edition, International Edition
376 Pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 30
376 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 30 illustrations
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975154240
- February 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Authors Sandra J. Peterson and Timothy S. Bredow cover the most frequently cited middle range theories that can be applied to research and practice, organizing them into Physiological, Cognitive, Emotional, Social and Integrative categories that allow students to easily apply them to projects. Thoroughly updated and focused on helping students develop the project management skills essential to today’s nursing workforce, this Fifth Edition introduces a new chapter and helpful box feature that guides students through the planning, management and evaluation of projects.
- NEW! Project management chapter familiarizes students with the process and tools for successful project planning, management and evaluation.
- NEW! Project Management boxes demonstrate the effective application of theory to relevant research and practice projects.
- UPDATED! Using Middle Range Theories in Researchoutlines the research process and provides examples of the use of theory in published research.
- UPDATED! Using Middle Range Theories in Practice boxes help students apply theories to specific clinical scenarios.
- Using Middle Range Theories in Projects boxes prepare students to effectively apply theories in graduate programs and clinical practice.
- Critical Thinking Exercises at the end of each chapter engage readers in analysis of the theory and its application to practice.
- Key Terms clarify chapter concepts at a glance.
Publication Month: February, 2020
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.800 mm
Weight: 0.544 kg
Number of pages: 376 pages