Therapeutic Electrophysical Agents
An Evidence-Based Handbook, Fourth edition
Sales Date: 2022-08-23
496 Pages, 107.00 x 180.00 mm
496 pages, 107.00 x 180.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975159580
- August 2022
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Pocket-sized and perfect for learning or practice in any setting, Therapeutic Electrophysical Agents: An Evidence-Based Handbook, 4th Edition, instills the expertise with electrophysical agents needed for success in physical therapy. This proven, practical text is built on evidence from the most recent published peer-reviewed scientific and clinical literature, providing a credible and reliable foundation for safe, effective practice. The updated 4th edition features a new, streamlined design that emphasizes essential knowledge and skills in a compact, portable format preferred by today’s busy students and practitioners, accompanied by online resources that simplify conversion and dosimetric calculations to save time while ensuring accurate results.
- New pocket-sized format provides fast, easy access to essential information on demand.
- New Takeaways feature highlight key elements related to each chapter.
- New and easier approach to objective dosimetry through multiple exemplified formulas and calculations.
- New recommended reading list loaded with the most recent published meta-analysis, systematic reviews, and randomized controlled trials.
- New listing of Indications to optimize therapeutic effectiveness based on best evidence.
- Updated Contraindications, Risks, and Precautions for use enhance safety and clinical decision-making.
- Updated step-by-step guidance to application.
- Updated full-color photos and illustrations clarify concepts and reinforce understanding.
Publication Month: August, 2022
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 180.000 x 107.000 mm
Number of pages: 496 pages