Tenth edition, International Edition
576 Pages, 0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00
576 pages, 0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975167776
- March 2021
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- UPDATED! Revised content throughout reflects the latest research findings and emphasizes relevant nursing implications.
- NEW! Next Generation NCLEX®-Style Case Studies and Questions related to chapters on clinical topics help students review important concepts and practice for the next generation NCLEX®.
- NEW! Unfolding Patient Stories, written by the National League for Nursing, engage students in meaningful conversations on patient care and tie into corresponding patient scenarios in vSim® for Nursing | Gerontology and Lippincott® DocuCare for enhanced preparation for practice.
- Concept Mastery Alerts improve students’ understanding of potentially confusing topics, as identified by Lippincott’s Adaptive Learning Powered by PrepU.
- Bringing Research to Life features highlight the clinical relevance of current, evidence-based research.
- Consider This Case, Practice Realities, and Critical Thinking Exercises demonstrate the real-life applications of concepts in the text.
- In-text learning aids — including Chapter Outlines, Learning Objectives, Terms to Know, Communication Tips, Points to Ponder, Key Concepts, and Chapter Summaries — help students master important material.
- Nursing Problem Highlights provide overviews of common nursing problems, covering causes to interventions in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Nursing Care Plans outline nursing problem, goal, and action for selected health conditions, giving students practical models for effective health care planning.
- Assessment Guides walk students through general observation, the history-taking interview, and the physical examination.
- Engaging, open design makes content approachable and retains students’ interest.
- Focus on caring for the whole person helps nurses across the spectrum of care confidently and effectively care for older adults in any setting.
- Lippincott® CoursePoint+
- vSim® for Nursing | Gerontology
- Lippincott® DocuCare
Publication Month: March, 2021
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 0.000 x 0.000
Weight: 0.929 kg
Number of pages: 576 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Nursing / Gerontology