Lifelong Motor Development
456 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
456 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975169428
- July 2021
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Purchase of the new print edition of this Lippincott® Connect title includes lifetime access to the digital version of the book, plus related materials such as videos and multiple-choice Q&A and self-assessments.
Master challenging motor development concepts and confidently apply them in practice in such areas as Exercise Science, Physical Therapy, and Occupational Therapy with this trusted, up-to-date, research-based text. Approaching motor development as the study of change, Lifelong Motor Development, 8th Edition, covers the field of physical growth and motor behavior across the lifespan and employs multiple theories to help you truly understand the multicausal and complex nature of motor development.
Carefully updated to include the latest research and additional content, as well as the new motor assessments, this 8th edition provides engaging learning activities and enhanced resources helpful to online learning and designed to ensure students’ success in any learning environment.
- Think About It questions cultivate students’ critical thinking capabilities.
- Focus on Change boxes and Focus on Application boxes strengthen students’ ability to adapt to the evolving nature of motor development and translate chapter concepts to practical considerations for practice.
- Learning Activities challenge students to apply what they’ve learned to a variety of case studies or lab-style activities.
- Chapter Objectives and Chapter Summaries highlight essential concepts and help students study efficiently.
- Full-color photographs and illustrations through the book as well as videos, via thePoint, make complex concepts easier to understand and apply in the real-world.
- Weblinks and Suggested Readings direct students to additional resources for greater understanding.
- Lifetime access to the digital version of the book with the ability to highlight and take notes on key passages for a more personal, efficient study experience.
- Carefully curated resources, such as interactive diagrams, video tutorials, organ sounds, and self-assessment, all designed to facilitate further comprehension.
- Pool content from books across your entire library into self-created Study Collections based on discipline, procedure, organ, concept or other topics.
- Display related text passages, video clips and self-assessment questions from each book (if available) for efficient absorption of material.
- Annotate and highlight key content for easy access later.
- Navigate seamlessly between book chapters, sections, self-assessments, notes and highlights in a single view/page.
Publication Month: July, 2021
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Number of pages: 456 pages