An Osteopathic Approach to Diagnosis and Treatment
Sales Date: 2020-08-05
648 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
648 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975171575
- August 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
The book’s integrated method for diagnosis and treatment embraces basic osteopathic history and philosophy, palpation and manipulation, and specific manipulative treatments and concepts to deliver a robust understanding, with cases and clinical examples that prepare students for the realities of practice. Now in full color, abundant photographs demonstrate step-by-step techniques, and meticulous illustrations clarify underlying anatomy in rich detail.
- New full-color photographs and illustrations reinforce osteopathic procedures and underlying anatomy in vibrant detail and clarity.
- Inclusive approach familiarizes students with the wide array of OMM models available.
- Step-by-step coverage guides students through techniques to build clinical confidence and ensure accuracy in practice.
- Realistic cases equip students for patient scenarios they are likely to encounter in practice.
- New chapters covering Obstetric and Gynecologic Considerations, Osteopathic Considerations in Diabetes Mellitus, The Hospitalized Patient, and Osteopathic Approaches to Thyroid Disease provide a thorough understanding of these common scenarios.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more.
Publication Month: August, 2020
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.001 kg
Number of pages: 648 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Osteopathy