Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery
Sales Date: 2021-10-21
872 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
872 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781975172039
- October 2021
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Derived from Sam W. Wiesel and Todd J. Albert’s four-volume Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery, this single-volume resource contains a comprehensive, authoritative review of operative techniques in trauma surgery. In one convenient place, you’ll find the entire Trauma section, as well as relevant chapters from the Hand, Wrist, and Forearm; Oncology; Shoulder and Elbow; and Sports Medicine sections of Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery. Superb full-color illustrations and step-by-step explanations help you master surgical techniques, select the best procedure, avoid complications, and anticipate outcomes. Written by global experts from leading institutions, Operative Techniques in Orthopaedic Trauma Surgery, Third Edition, clearly demonstrates how to perform the techniques, making this an essential daily resource for residents, fellows, and practitioners.
- Includes new procedures and comprehensive updates throughout with visually stunning, consistently rendered medical illustrations and intraoperative photographs that present how to perform each technique step by step.
- Provides new procedural videos and a newly streamlined eBook for on-the-go reference.
- Uses consistent, easy-to-follow chapter templates and extensive bulleted lists and tables for quick reference and review.
- Discusses each clinical problem using the same concise format: definition, anatomy, physical exams, pathogenesis, natural history, physical findings, imaging and diagnostic studies, differential diagnosis, nonoperative management, surgical management, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Publication Month: October, 2021
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Number of pages: 872 pages