Fabrication Process Manual for Orthotic Intervention for the Hand and Upper Extremity
304 Pages, 228.00 x 301.00 x 0.00 mm
304 pages, 228.00 x 301.00 x 0.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975172350
- July 2021
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Lippincott® Connect Featured Title
Purchase of the new print edition of this Lippincott® Connect title includes lifetime access to the digital version of the book, plus related materials such as videos and multiple-choice Q&A and self-assessments.
Companion to the comprehensive hand therapy text, Orthotic Intervention for the Hand and Upper Extremity: Splinting Principles and Process
- Full-color photographs of actual patients provide hundreds of new clinical examples demonstrating the direct link to clinical practice.
- Larger Format of manual allowing for larger images and patterns.
- Manual is organized by Immobilization, Mobilization, Restriction and Non-articular Orthoses.
- Includes comprehensive step-by-step directions for more than 60 orthoses in addition to dozens more orthosis options included within the Clinical and Expert Pearls.
- Expanded Clinical Pearls and addition of Expert Pearls generously shared by dozens of hand therapy experts from around the world including unique orthotic ideas, tips, and material usage.
- Printable patterns available online to allow for easy accessibility and ability to resize for lab/clinic use.
- Lifetime access to the digital version of the book with the ability to highlight and take notes on key passages for a more personal, efficient study experience.
- Carefully curated resources, such as interactive diagrams, video tutorials, organ sounds, and self-assessment, all designed to facilitate further comprehension.
- Pool content from books across your entire library into self-created Study Collections based on discipline, procedure, organ, concept or other topics.
- Display related text passages, video clips and self-assessment questions from each book (if available) for efficient absorption of material.
- Annotate and highlight key content for easy access later.
- Navigate seamlessly between book chapters, sections, self-assessments, notes and highlights in a single view/page.
Publication Month: July, 2021
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 301.000 x 228.000 mm
Number of pages: 304 pages