Basic Biomechanics of the Musculoskeletal System
Fifth edition, International Edition
512 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
512 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975175337
- March 2021
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- NEW! Two new chapters familiarize students with biomechanical approaches to the thoracic spine and rib cage, and typical postures (such as squatting) and their biomechanical impact upon indigenous people throughout the world.
- UPDATED! Revised content throughout acquaints students with the most up-to-date and clinically relevant perspectives.
- NEW! Full-color illustrations clarify structures and movements with engaging detail.
- Clinical case studies help students link biomechanical knowledge to practical applications.
- eBook available. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
Publication Month: March, 2021
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Number of pages: 512 pages