Nursing2023 Drug Handbook
Forty-third edition, International Edition
Sales Date: 2022-05-14
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975183370
- May 2022
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Prevent medication errors and provide optimal patient care with the latest expert advice from the new edition of the best-selling nursing drug guide. Nursing2023 Drug Handbook® delivers evidence-based, nursing-focused drug monographs for nearly 3700 generic, brand-name, and combination drugs. With a tabbed, alphabetical organization and a “New Drugs” section, NDH2023 makes it easy to check drug facts on the spot.
- All new: 27 monographs of newly-FDA-approved drugs are listed together for easy review.
- Thoroughly revised with the latest information: 3,691 drug monographs provide dosages, indications, boxed warnings, genetic-related information, adverse reactions, clinical alerts, and patient teaching information. The Guide to Reading Drug Monographs explains and illustrates each section of a monograph.
- Pill guide insert: Full-color photos distinguish 439 commonly prescribed tablets and capsules
- Continually updated: Monthly updates on Lippincott® NursingCenter® deliver the latest FDA information.
- Nearly 30 appendices cover topics such as serotonin syndrome, pregnancy risk categories, and understanding biosimilar drugs.
- Four introductory chapters examine drug actions, interactions, and reactions; drug therapy across the lifespan; safe drug administration; and therapeutic drug classifications.