5-Minute Clinical Consult 2023
The 5-Minute Consult Series
Sales Date: 2022-07-16
1304 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
1304 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781975191559
- July 2022
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Practical and highly organized, The5-Minute Clinical Consult 2023 provides rapid access to the diagnosis, treatment, medications, follow-up, and associated conditions for more than 540 disease and condition topics to help you make accurate decisions at the point of care. Organized alphabetically by diagnosis, it presents brief, bulleted points in a templated format and contains more than 100 diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms. Edited by Frank J. Domino, Robert A. Baldor, Kathleen A. Barry, Jeremy Golding, and Mark B. Stephens, this up-to-date, bestselling reference delivers maximum clinical confidence as efficiently as possible, allowing you to focus your valuable time on providing high-quality care to your patients.
- Get quick access to all-new content, including Ocular Trauma, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, and Sick Sinus Syndrome.
- Find the answers you need quickly thanks to an intuitive, at-a-glance format, with concise, bulleted text; hundreds of diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms; ICD-10 codes; DSM-5 criteria; and much more.
- Make confident decisions aided by current evidence-based designations in each topic.
- A reliable, go-to resource for clinicians in primary care, family medicine, emergency medicine, nursing, and pediatrics.
Written by esteemed internal medicine and family medicine practitioners and published by the leading publisher in medical content, The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2023, 31st Edition includes a 10-Day Free Trial to 5MinuteConsult.com, an evidence-based, online workflow tool easily integrated at the point of care. 5MinuteConsult.com provides online-exclusive content, including:
- More than 1,200 additional topics, including the full contents of The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult and The 5-Minute Sports Medicine Consult
- Online-exclusive topics and algorithms on COVID-19 and Telemedicine
- Differential diagnosis support from an expanded collection of algorithms
- Current evidence-based designations highlighted in each topic
- Thousands of images to help support visual diagnosis of all conditions
- A video library of procedures, treatment, and physical therapy techniques
- An A-to-Z Drug Database from Facts & Comparisons®
- Guidance on laboratory test interpretation from Wallach's Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests
- More than 3,000 patient handouts in English and Spanish
- Approximately 100 Diseases and Conditions in Spanish
- ICD-10 codes and DSM-5 criteria
- FREE point-of-care CME and CE: 0.5 credits each time you search the site to find the best treatment for your patients. This activity has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 20 prescribed credits by the AAFP and the ANCC.The 5-Minute Clinical Consult Premium 2023: 1-Year Enhanced Online Access + Print, 31st Edition or an online-only subscription, available at www.5MinuteConsult.com
Consider a subscription to 5MinuteConsult.com, available for 1 year with the purchase of
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: July, 2022
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Number of pages: 1304 pages