The Art and Science of Person-Centered Nursing CareCarol Taylor, Carol Lillis, Pamela LynnRead More
The same trusted solution, innovation and unmatched support that you have come to expect from CoursePoint is now enhanced with more engaging learning tools and deeper analytics to help prepare students for practice. This powerfully integrated, digital learning solution combines learning tools, case studies, real-time data and the most trusted nursing education content on the market to make curriculum-wide learning more efficient and to meet students where they’re at in their learning. And now, it’s easier than ever for instructors and students to use, giving them everything they need for course and curriculum success!
- Engaging course content provides a variety of learning tools to engage students of all learning styles.
- A more personalized learning approach gives students the content and tools they need at the moment they need it, giving them data for more focused remediation and helping to boost their confidence and competence.
- Powerful tools, including varying levels of case studies, interactive learning activities, and adaptive learning powered by PrepU, help students learn the critical thinking and clinical judgement skills to help them become practice-ready nurses.
- Unparalleled reporting provides in-depth dashboards with several data points to track student progress and help identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Unmatched support includes training coaches, product trainers, and nursing education consultants to help educators and students implement CoursePoint with ease.
Carol TaylorRead MoreSkill Checklists for Fundamentals of Nursing helps you practice and record the mastery of every step of each skill found in Fundamentals of Nursing: The Art and Science of Person-Centered Care, Ninth Edition. It serves as a valuable self-assessment tool for students as well as convenient tool for faculty to record student performance