Prepare your students for exams and patient encounters with Bates' Visual Guide to Physical Examination. With 8 new hours of examination videos designed with your students in mind, it's the ideal physical assessment learning system.
Bates' Visual Guide Includes:
- Dynamic, clinically oriented, head-to-toe assessment videos.
- Interactive OSCE-style exercises to prepare students for exams and patient encounters.
- Access anytime, anywhere on and off campus with this web-based platform.
- Quick and easy searches and intuitive interface.
- View on your computer, iPad and smartphone.
- Comprehensive and evidence-based - includes assessment techniques, health history, communication and building the patient-practitioner relationship.
- Includes patients and examiners with a range of cultural/socio-economic backgrounds to provide students with a solid foundation in examination techniques.
- The ideal institutional solution to support your students.