LWW Health Library meets the needs of educators and institutions by providing a single portal to foundational and clinical science content, as well as rich multimedia ancillaries for teaching and learning.
LWW Health Library is an institutional product available by subscription and features:
- Authorative content. Titles you know and trust from LWW to suit a range of curricula.
- Multimedia assets. Browse through a range of enriching multimedia features, such as videos, quizzes and real-world case studies
- Flexible Access. Access the collections most valuable to your institution to keep costs down.
- Intelligent search. Users can quickly and easily find information. Search either by keyword to find text or media content across the whole library.
Collections current available on LWW Health Library:
- Medical Education
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech, Language and Hearing
- Orthopaedic Surgery